Zero-Cost Training for In-Demand Jobs
Take the first step with CCD and Career Advance Colorado! Thanks to this state program, you can get FREE training in rewarding fields that move Colorado.
How Does It Work?
Starting in August 2023, students who enroll in these training programs will have their tuition, fees, course materials, and other costs covered:
To get started:
- Apply to Become a CCD Student
- Be sure to select one of the programs above as your primary program of choice.
- The Nursing LPN program has special admissions requirements. Applications for the spring semester are open until November 1st.
- Career Advance Colorado will not cover prerequisite courses for entrance into the program.
- Complete a Financial Aid Application (FAFSA or CAFSA)
- Colorado residency or ASSET tuition classification
- Satisfactory Academic Progress
- High School Diploma or GED
Career Advance Colorado funds will only apply to classes required for your declared program of study.
Funds are limited. Apply today!